Monday, October 27, 2014

Writing 2

Ask for advice about a relationship

Hi Paul!

I went to a friends party last weekend and I've just met this guy, Marc. He's fantastic, but I'm not sure how I feel about him. I need your advice.

I met him on Saturday's night at Maria's house and he invited me to dance, we had lots of fun that night! He gave me his number and on Tuesday afternoon he invited me to a café with his friends. When we were there he was talking all the time about how gorgeous he was and how all the girls liked him. But when I said goodbye, he walked home with me and became the Marc I'd met on Saturday, an absolutly fantastic boy!

I've been thinking about things a lot since then. I'll probably see him tomorrow, but I'm not sure what to do if he asks me out. He seems very different when he's with his friends. What do you reckon?
Anna


No comments:

Post a Comment